What’s more easy and refreshing than a La Croix cocktail. We decided to try it out for a boat day at Lake Travis outside of Austin, TX.
Spritzer: half Piña Fraise La Croix, half Kirland’s Signature Malborough Sauvignon Blanc (a very yummy Tropical tasting wine, best served very cold)
Gin Cocktail: Pour 1 oz Gin, 2 oz Pamplemousse LaCroix, 1 oz Grapefruit juice over ice.
An for those of you looking for something a little bit more complicated, a La Croix Pimm’s Cup from Brit + Co:
1. In the glass, muddle the 1 or 2 leaves of mint (not necessary if you don’t have a muddler).
2. Pour in 2 ounces of Pimm’s.
3. Add in freshly cut fruit (about 2 peach wedges).
4. Let it sit in the Pimm’s mixture for about 10 minutes.
5. Add ice, then half a can of the La Croix.
6. Top off with a few more mint leaves and enjoy!
They were easy to make, would be great for a day at Jupiter Beach, kayaking or just lounging by the pool!
Wishing I was back sitting on that awesome Lily Pad, drinking yummy cocktails, but back to office life for me!