I love chocolate…and nutella…and cinnamon. Which is why I LOVE this amazing fudge recipe. It’s something that I have been perfecting over the last couple years and I am quite proud of it. I often bring this to work and parties and it disappears so fast sometimes I don’t even get any! Make your own batch today and wow your friends or coworkers.
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup nutella
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Course sea salt (optional)
*If you like spicy chocolate like I do, add 1/4 tsp of cayenne*
- Form a double boiler with about an inch of water in the bottom pot.
- Add the chocolate chips and nutella to the double boiler. Stir until combined and keep stirring until melted.
- Add the vanilla and cinnamon and stir until mixed.
- Add the condensed milk and stir until completely combined. Remove from heat.
- Line a pan or sheet with parchment paper and spoon chocolate mixture into it. Smooth the fudge out with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Cut into squares and top with sea salt if desired.
Mad Eats and Drinks